On This Episode
If you need information on any subject, you probably turn to Google for the answers. It’s become a core part of our everyday lives and people use it all the time to help them learn more about financial planning.
A recent study analyzed Google Trends to find out what keywords are being searched the most and it revealed six financial topics that get queried the most. From income taxes to insurance, there’s a pretty good chance that you’ve searched some of these as well.
On today’s show, we’ll talk about:
- What problems could you run into if you’re relying on Google to do your planning?
- Insurance has so many types of policies so you have to be specific when looking.
- Searching for mortgages returns a lot of paid content.
- Problems you could run into when Googling just retirement accounts.
- What people are looking for when they search estate planning.
Thanks for joining us! We’ll be back for another show every other Thursday.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app!