On This Episode
Getting older means having conversations that aren’t always enjoyable. One of those is our topic on the show today. Long-term care is out of sight and out of mind for many people, but it could be a major expense in retirement and needs to be accounted for when building a plan.
Today we’ll talk about why a lot of people don’t think about the need for long-term care despite the fact that it could be incredibly expensive. Plus, we’ll discuss some of the different options for protecting yourself against the possibility of long-term care needs in retirement.
On today’s show, we’ll talk about:
- Where long-term care ranks on the list of priorities in retirement planning.
- Why most people don’t take long-term care seriously until it affects them.
- How realistic is it to self-insure for LTC?
- Is long-term care insurance a good policy to have?
- Why life insurance is a good option for a lot of people for helping with LTC
Thanks for joining us! We’ll be back for another show every other Thursday.
Don't forget to subscribe to the show on your favorite app!